Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/6-10/2011

Dear Kami...
Sorry for not updating in 2 weeks!!! And sorry to this diary..I was totally BUSY!!!!!!
That week is a HELL WEEK! O_o
exams, activities, quizzes, dances, dramatic monologue...my gawd!!!!!!
But thank God i survived all of it! I just hoped I passed all the exams. My folkdance performance went well..i got 96 yeeeess!!! Then i had no free day last friday..grrr!! Our group praticed for our dance. That dance will serve as our exam in PE. We were practicing the whole day last friday, so tired..my body hurt. Our performance in our dance was on Dec.12. I can't tell more because it was a super duper busy week!!!!!!
Oh oh! after our practice last friday, I went to the mall to buy my dress for our Christmas party. It's so hard to choose coz i can see a lot of not so expensive pretty dresses. I bought a white dress and a black cardigan. I used ALL of my savings to buy those. I don't want to get money from my parents. This dress will serve as a Christmas gift for myself. So my emotions? Happy because i bought a great dress and Sad because I got no more money! hahaha! Mom said she will give me money on Sunday so that I can buy a gift for the Kris Kringle, shoes and some clothes.

Sorry for my late updates.

Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment