Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/05/2011


Dear Kami...
There is school!!! I was lazy that time! After watching the play, we arrived home around 10pm. GAAAAAHHH!!~~~ The quiz in my Sociology-Anthropology is so hard >_<  Even my classmates told me they just guessed the answers. The quiz is a 45-item quiz and a multiple-choice type. Our professor there is not that good in discussing the lessons so good luck to our grades! LOL. But I was happy I passed my psychology quiz, yippie!! Then we danced a folkdance in PE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DANCE! AND I AM SLOW IN MEMORIZING THE STEPS O_o Our presentation is on Thursday. Again, good luck to me XD Then after dismissal, my groupmates and I are practicing for ANOTHER dance. That dance will be our exam in PE. I arrived home around 10pm. Gosh I'm dying of being too much busy!!!

GAMBARIMASU!!

Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment