Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/04/2011


Dear Kami...
That day is "play-watching". All of my classmates and other FEU students watched a contemporary play in a cinema in SM North Edsa Mall. The play is aweeeeesome!!!!! OMG my seat is in the front but I don't regret it because there are a lot of HANDSOME ACTORS!!!! We can't squeal like fangirls because it is not allowed to scream while the play is ongoing. My classates Kendra, Parola, Choco and my other girl classmates were saying to themselves:
  • assdnsflkfhsdhg THAT GUYS IS SO HOT!!
  • GOSH I WANT TO SQUEAL!!!
  • LOOK AT THOSE ABS!!!
  • they are so handsome!!!
  • and so on..
Too bad I can't squeal, really, the actors are soooo COOL. Hahaha..
My sister and mom accompanied me going to the mall. We rode a taxi. When I saw my classmates in the mall, mom and sis left me and went to shopping. :( I want to shop too!! My classmates and I lined up. They said the show will start at 4pm. Waiting..waiting..WAITING!!! Thank God my classmates were not boring and we chit-chat while waiting. We also took pictures of ourselves when we got nothing to do. We laughed like crazy people..we were so noisy! Then I noticed Jun is not yet around. That's why I called him. He said he is not familiar in the place LOL. My classmate Rica, a gay(yes Rica is a gay, he's real name is Kenneth. He is so kind. I like him, hahaha..), also called Jun to help him out. I was also calling and texting Jun that time. Yokatta! he made it in time. But when he got there, he can't see me coz there's a lot of people. but I can see him from afar. But after a few minutes he saw me at last. DO YOU KNOW HOW?! hahaha..:
I was waving at him when he was looking for me. I was raising my hand and waving but still cant see me. Do you know what he did? He took out his phone, raised it in the air, and took pictures from above. He repeated it and still can't see my face in the pictures. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE REALLY!! You know what I did? When he took a picture from his phone while raising his hand, I raised my hand and made the PEACE SIGN.(you know, middle and point fingers are up) He looked at his captured photo he saw a raised hand doing a "peace sign". I noticed it because when he looked at his phone, he giggled. Then he looked for me from afar, FINALLY! He saw me so he raised his hand with a "peace sign" for me. I did that to him too as a reply. Hahaha..Then I texted him, "I hate you latecomer! haha! And because of that we will not be seated next to each other." 
GOSH THE SHOW STARTED ALMOST 6PM! But the long wait is worth it. THE PLAY IS SUPERB. It is not boring!!! Love, comedy, and even suspense and horror are on that play ;)
He just replied to my text after the play, "Thanks for calling and helping me earlier. Sorry that I am not seated beside you hahaha! I am late that's why :D Good night."

awww :)

My family picked me up after the play. It was a nice day camz :)

Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment