Sunday, December 4, 2011

12/03/2011

Dear Kami...
I am soooooooo happy today!!!
Yeah, it's about Jun. I said sorry to him after our dismissal. Well...it's my fault to go away from him. I can't take it anymore!!! WE ARE STILL BESTFRIENDS.

After dismissal, I slapped him on his shoulder, and then he slapped me on my shoulder more stronger than I did to him.
"Ouch!"
And then, he just smiled.
"Hey, Sorry :)"
I wanna cry that time.
"oh yeah! It's your fault! You are the one who is so emo and a drama queen."
Then he had his face with a smirk.
I said, "It's your fault!!! You know why I am always going away from you and not talking to you right?"
"Yeah, I know."
"DON'T SAY A WORD! Please don't say it, I'll kick you! and I'll get embarrassed."
"OK fine XD And don't think about it too much."
-------
HUH?! JUN?! "don't think about it"??!! I CAN"T HELP BUT TO THINK OF YOU!
Maybe..for him..we are just bestfriends...for me? I don't know, but I still like him. I don't know if it's love or whatever. But I know that I like him a lot. And again, we are bestfriends.

After that, we went to the train station together, yippie!!! (so it's like just 1 day we are not talking and not together..and then I missed him..WHAT?! hahaha..I am such a fool.)

And while we are walking..he said,
"I'm so hungry! >.<"
"Gosh I'm hungry too!" (well, I was so hungry too! I didn't eat rice on my lunch, hahaha!)
"Oh please! Let's go eat!!!!!"
"OK!"
"Do you have money there?" (awww sweet! don't worry about me please.)
"Huh? yeah yeah! Don't worry."
"McDonald's!!!!"

Hahaha! So we went to McDonald's. Yeah, the same place where we first eat at McDonald's together.

Then he said..
"What do you want?"
"I'll buy cheeseburger. Probably you'll order food with rice. I know you are so hungry to death XD"
"Uhhh, yeah! Hehehe.."
"Don't forget my sundae! You have done a mistake to me!"
"What mistake???!!! *thinking* oh yeah..the reason why you are getting away.."
"DON"T! NO! Please don't say it! XD"
"JUN!!!Strawberry sundae ok? You also made a promise that you'll give me strawberry ice cream because I treated you ice cream before."
"No no..not sundae"
"What?!"
[Then the guy on the counter asked Jun what he'll be ordering food.]
"I'll have Chicken fillet w/ rice, no softdrinks. And a cheeseburger."
"HUH?! You'll also have cheeseburger?! You are so hungry."
"No, you said you like cheeseburger too."
"No!! just strawberry sundae!"
[Then the guy on the counter said they don't have strawberry sundae.]
Then I answered for Jun, "OK! Just the chocolate sundae please!"
I talked to Jun, "I'll buy cheeseburger for myself, okay? Please :)"
He just nodded and smiled.
(Duh?! Cheeseburger is much than a sundae. Sundae is kinda cheaper. I don't like people treating me food too much. It's just..uhhhmm..uncomfortable for me. I don't know..)

And..we talked and talked..and laughed so hard!! Ahhh..I miss this!!
I am so happy!!
When I got out of the train, I am smiling while walking like a crazy girl.

Sorry for a long, non-sense post camz. Hahaha..
I am just so happy!!

Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment