Saturday, December 17, 2011

12/11/2011

Dear Kami...
Rest day because it was a Sunday! Yippie!!! My sister and I went to the mall to go SHOPPING!!! YESSSS!!!!
We went in the tiangge in the mall. I also went to that tiangge where i bought my dress. Camz, a "tiangge" is a place where you can buy cheaper clothes, bags, shoes, as in everything cheaper than those in the mall! Yet, most of the items in the tiangge are BETTER than those in the mall. We ate lunch at KFC and I haven't eaten rice. It has been 2 weeks that I'm not eating rice that much..I don't even know why. Anyhow, my sister and I bought clothes and shoes. I also bought shoes as an exchange gift for our Christmas party with my classmates. For our Christmas Party exchange gifts, we had "draw-lots" and picked a classmate's name. I picked Al and she wants shoes. My sister and I had so much fun!!! We saw a lot of cute dresses. When my sister saw cute clothes, she will automatically say, "TRY THIS!" or "WEAR THIS NOW!" hahaha..I tried many clothes but I only bought 2 LOL. Afetr shopping, we had snack in Starbucks.

It was a fun day, but I was nervous the next day because last monday is our performance of the dance..GOSH.

Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment