Sunday, December 18, 2011

12/12/2011


Dear Kami...
It was our performance day on PE. I know all the steps..BUT THE COSTUME!!! We will wear shorts and cute tops. I wore a pink, kinda see-through top. But i wore a black spaghetti top inside. They said my costume is cute..but i know i dance the worst, hahaha! When jun saw me, HE WAS MEAN!! HE LAUGHED AT ME!! hahahaha..It was fun but...that's the day when I knnow his crush..OUCH. I knew it when Rica, a gay and a good friend of mine, called Jun, Jit and I to take pictures. Jun and I were together in a photo..then next is Jit and Jun. Then I asked Jun, "Do you like Jit?"
"DON'T BE SO NOISY!!"
"So you like her??"
"SHUT UP!"
Then I whispered to Jun, "Since when?"
"Since the first semester."
I don't know what reaction will i make here. Since then, I tease him with jit, though it kinda hurts in my chest. Oh yeah..Jit is very pretty. Honestly, if I were a guy, I would probably have a crush on Jit. She is so beautiful.


And then after the dismissal, Jun asked me, "Let's eat in Mang Inasal! C'mon!!'
"Sure! :)"
But Rica and his friends called the two of us, "Hey you two! Come with us and let's eat!!!"
Then Jun said, "But we are on a date!"
My inner self said, "HUUUHH??!!! WHHAAAT??!! Well probably, he's just kidding."
But Rica and friends insist us so much..so we ate dinner with them.
In total, we are 6 people. While walking, Rica said, "Hey Jun! Don't leave Judith and stay on her side!!"
I felt kinda intimidated. I wanna shout, "We are only bestfriends..this is misunderstanding!"..but i can't do it.


While Jun is ordering food, they asked me, "Are you two dating?"
"HUH?! No."
"oh..is jun asking you to have a date or is he courting you??"
"Of course not! We are best friends."
"Oh really? Are you two classmates last semester?"
"Nope. We are in different sections last semester."
"Huh?! is it too fast that ou and Jun become bestfriends?"
And then I replied with silence because Jun is going back to our table.


The 6 of us parted ways when going home. As usual, jun and I are together going to the train station.
"Jun, I'm sorry."
"Sorry for what?"
"About earlier. It's just..sorry.."
"Huh?!"
Then I replied with silence again.


We are so tired..we talked a little inside the train. Inside the jeepney, I don't know why I wanted to cry. But I should control my tears because there are people beside me. I don't know why..I just took out my phone and looked at my unread messages. JUN TEXTED ME. It is on Tagalog though..I'll translate some for you.
HELLO JUDITH!! Oh nothing, I just remembered you :) Take care going home, ok?

I can’t control it anymore. I cried inside the jeepney…just a minute or two. I covered my face so that no one will see me. I don’t know if those tears were because of being hurt when I realized he likes someone else or because of being happy with him.


So confused..I don’t know if I will give up on him or let him be happy with the girl he likes.



Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment