Monday, December 19, 2011

12/13/2011


Dear Kami...
It's a Tuesday and it should be a free day for our section. But, there's a NSTP class. It's a subject for community service, seminar, etc. that ruins our free days. This class is a half-day subject, so we can go home early. Our class is 8am-12noon. Jun is late for NSTP. I was texting him like crazy telling him he's gonna be late. Thank God he managed to arrive in time..around 15 minutes late, hahaha! Rica, my gay friend(his real name is Ric Kenneth), asked me to sit beside Jun. Huh?! Then he shouted at Jun, "Jun!! Sit beside Judith!" I don't want it and Jun didn't want it too..I felt intimidated again. So he sat at the back. RICA WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT??!!!


After the class, Jun and I decided to eat lunch at Mang Inasal. But, we saw Rica and his friends going to Mang Inasal too. They also insisted us to join them, so yeah why not? :) The food is so great!! I ate a lot XD Goodluck to my gaining weight. After eating, we parted ways to go home. Again, Jun and I are together going to the train station. Then Jun said to me, "Should I be going to Novaliches instead in Marikina? I need to get my clothes there for the Christmas Party." (Novaliches is like his hometown and his mother lives there. Marikina is where his father lives and it's nearer to the university than in Novaliches. His parents got separated, sorry can't tell more details.)
Then I said, "You can go there now. it's pretty early so it's better to go now. By the way, how do you get there in Novaliches?"
"I'll be going down to Cubao station then ride a bus to Novaliches."
"Oh really?! I'm always going down at Cubao station so I can go with you. Well, of course you know that because we are always together. C'mon I'll show you the way to the bus station! I had memorized Cubao, hahaha!"
"Yeah..but I have to go to Marikina first because I have no money to go to Novaliches and I need to get permission to my father and my sisters."
"Hmm..okay!"


So I went down to Cubao station as usual, he's still in the train. Then i remembered i still have no gift for him! Thank God it's still early so i went to the "tiangge" in Farmer's plaza again. I love the tiangge because of affordable items, hahaha.. IT'S HARD TO CHOOSE!!! and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE! 
I texted him, "What's your favorite color?"
"Blue and black! Aha! it's my gift right?! XD I know you are getting a lot of problems what to give me. You are always telling me, 'What should i give you?! I don't know what to give!!' LOL"
"Shut up! I am getting confused what to give to you..gaaawd!! O_o"


I got tired then I suddenly saw a store full of stuffed toys. Then, I saw hats designed with animals. Those were cute and fluffy! I saw a dog hat and i suddenly remembered Jun. I don't know why..maybe because he look like a dog? LOL. I bought it!


Before going home, I texted him, "Got home already? Take care going to Novaliches, ok? :)"
So he replied, "I'll not go to Novaliches today. I'll go tomorrow. You show me the way to the bus station, okay?"
"OK! I'll go with you tomorrow."


So I think it will be a date tomorrow? NO. hahahaha...


Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment