Monday, December 19, 2011

12/14/2011


Dear Kami...
Lazy to go to school!!! I had no enough of sleep..AHHH!!~~ Lots of exams and quizzes again before Christmas party. But! our last subject, English, dismissed us early!! Yippie~That's why I can accompany Jun in the bus terminal going to Novaliches. 
"If we get lost, it's your fault!"
HUH??!! MY FAULT?!! LOL
So we arrived in Cubao so he said, "Let's go to the tiangge! I will buy a spongebob toy for Trina. She's the one I picked in draw-lots for exchange gifts in Christmas party."
"Ok ok! :) We can also buy a long-sleeve shirt there! C'mon it's cheap but nice. Let's go please!!!"
"Uh..Let's see ^_^"


We wandered around the tiangge..looking for a spongebob stuffed toy, but all of them are expensive!! So we decided to buy a spongbob pillow. It's cute and it's kinda cheaper than those stuffed toys. After that, we decided to buy jun a long-sleeve shirt. Walk, walk, WALK! Finally we saw a store with a nice black ling-sleeves. he also liked it so he tried and wore it. OMG HE LOOKED SO COOL!!! *.* [Judith, BEHAVE!Lol..]
"You'll buy it?"
"Isn't it obvious? hahaha.. Does it look good to me?"
"Yeah..you look so cool."
"Oh really?"
"Yes!"
"Shut up! Hahaha.."


And then.., he said, "I have no more time!! I should be going or else I'll arrive home in Marikina so late at night. And I should review in our Psychology exam. And it's our Christmas Party tomorrow. gaaahhh!!~~"
"Ok! I'll accompany you to the bus terminal"
"We are here in the tiangge but I can't buy a gift for you because of course you'll see the surprise."
"Eh?! So you have no gift for me?!"
"I maybe give you the gift next year, in our class resume."
"WHAT?! That's so unfair!"
"I'm sorry!!!"
"I hate you :("
"Hahaha..Kidding! I'll try my best to buy in Novaliches. There's probably something I'll give to you"
"GOSH YOU!!! >.< I am excited.."
"One time, we should come back and go shopping in this place, ok? We should spend a lot! Please!!!"
"Hmmm..I can't promise that..but I will try. I will start saving, hahaha!"
Awwww :) I hope it'll come true..


After shopping, we went to the terminal. We almost got lost, hahaha!
When we arrived, "I am okay here. You can go home now."
"No no. I'll wait for you to ride on a bus."
"No Please! Go home now. I am really okay.."
"You sure? okay.."
But actually, I waited for him to get in the bus..from afar. I can see him looking at the direction where I walked away. I am hiding because he might see me, hahaha! I saw him rode on a red bus.


It was fun..no more no less :)


Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment