Monday, December 19, 2011

12/15/2011


Dear Kami...
It's the day for our Christmas Party, yes!!!! I was so excited. Jun didn't arrived at the first subject. it's okay because half of the class didn't attend LOL. Most of them attended our second subject. I was surprised when Jun showed me a big gift.
"Judith! i bought a gift for you!!" *then he holds a big gift*
"My gosh that's huge!"
 When our 2nd subject ended, my classmates were amused by Jun's big gift."Hey Jun what's in that?!"
"Secret!"
"Is that a pillow?!"
"Hmm..probably."
"That's huge!!"
"Is that for the exchange gift?In the draw-lots?"
"Nope. The exchange gift is inside this paper bag."
"So for whom is that?!"
"Hmmm.."
"For Judith, right??!!!"
And he just smiled.


While eating lunch, "Hey Judith, where will you change clothes?"
"At the venue already..you?"
"At Charen's house. Come with us."
"If I'll go with other's house, I will be haggard already."
"Ok! see you at the party later :)"


But before having our party, we had our exam in Psychology. Thank God I passed!!! It's a little hard though :> After the exam, we went to the venue with some of my classmates. Some went home and to their dormitories. It was my first time to put make-up on by myself. Thank you to Rica, he helped me out in some of my make-up. Thank you <3


The party already started but only half of the class arrived. We need to start it already because our professor is waiting a bit long. It started by a song number by Mark and Jit. Yes, it's jit. Jit is trendy. She didn't wore a dress but still look pretty. Her voice is so nice. I really like her, hahaha! Then a song number again by kim and me. Yes, I sang. Gosh it was so embarrasing. I went a little out of tune because of nervousness. But, Jun is not yet there and other classmates :( Too bad they didn't have the chance to hear me sing, LOL.


Half of the classmates arrived when our 1st game started. A game called, "Pass the Marshmallow". It's a battle of two groups. each member of the group have toothpick bitten by their lips and then the first member of the line will stick the marshmallow to the toothpick on their lips without using their hands. Then they will pass it to the next member behind and they should eat and swallow it. After swallowing, the 2nd person on the line will do the same, until it reaches the end of the line. 
I was taking pictures and then.. Jun arrived..adslkfhaskfkafhkalhfkashahfk WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!!Parola said,(she knows everything, hahaha) "Oh Judith calm down, haha! You are fine, don't worry."
I was watching the game..Jun went beside me.
"You..*with a smile on his face* OMG!"
"Shut up! I feel so embarrassed now."
"You shouldn't feel that, you look good."
"Huh?! Anyhow, Jit and I finished singing."
"WHHAAT??!! Jit finished already??!! Noooo!!! too bad :("
See? he's ignoring me.


Then there's a second round of 'Pass the Marshmallow'. Jun and I decided to join, but we are on different groups. We were both leaders in our group. My dress is kinda flashy so i wore a cardigan. But I removed it before the game started. When Jun looked at me, HE LOOKED SO SURPRISED! HAHAHA..my gawd his reaction LOL.
"JUDITH?! You look..stunning!"
"Shut up! It's our battle today."
"Oh yeah?! My group will win!"
"No! We will win! If my group will win, You will treat me strawberry ice cream in DQ?! Got that?!"
"DEAL!"


Unfortunately, MY GROUP WON! WAHAHAHAHAHA!! *evil laugh*
"Jun, I'm waiting!"
"Waiting for what?"
"Duh?! my DQ strawberry ice cream?!"
"Forget it!"
"I won't"
"OK FINE! Hahaha..sometime"
"It's a promise!"


The party was so much fun!! Games, chit-chat, picture taking, FOOD!! My gosh the food, afadslkfldfkff SO DELICIOUS!!! LOL. Then the awarding for Star of the night, Mr.&Ms.Photogenic and Mr.and Ms. MT1117. (MT1117 is the name of our section). When the host, Rica, announced the Star of the Night, my classmates were shouting my name. And yes, I am the Star of the night. Thank you so much. First time to receive that kind of award, i was touched :') After that awarding, exchange gifts. I received a cute bag in the exchange gift.Then, I gave to Jun his gift first. 
"JUN!!! Here! When I saw that, I suddenly remembered you."
"HUH WHAT?!"
"I'll open it for you!!"
"Eh?! But that's my gift, i should be opening my gift."
"Shut up! But I want to!"
"Hahaha.."
*opens gift*
"A hat..and it's a dog?!"
"I told you always that you look like a dog right? isn't it cute??!!"
*puts the dog hat on his head*
"You really look like a dog!!! CUTE!!!!"
*And then, I opened my gift from Jun*
"Jun, this is so big. This gift is probably too much."
"Huh? No no.."
"Is it really a pillow?"
"Just open it."
*opening gift..and!!!*
"OH MI GOSH!!! A BIG TEDDY BEAR!!! KAWAII~ CUTE~"
"Hahaha..Look at the arms, it's so small and had few foam inside it, sorry..."
"Are you kidding??!! This gift is so right!! I love it!! Thank you so much!!!!" * squeals*
He smiled :)
"But Jun, I think this is too much. And my gift is just.."
"No it's not that much! Don't worry. And I like your gift, thanks."
"I really thought it's a pillow."
"What?! You are telling me that I'll give you JUST a pillow? No way, hahaha!"
AND I BLUSHED..gosh.


My classmates were teasing us, hahaha!!!"Who really are you two??"..Shut up guys, we are bestfriends.
They are playing the dog hat and the teddy bear, hahaha!
"Geraldine! Give me back my hat!! I'll remove it from your head now!"
"No! I'll not return this.. It's so cute. Who gave you this?!" *Jun points at me*
"Ohh.. ;)"
Me: "Kim!!! My teddy bear!!!"
*Kim hugging the bear* "This is from jun, right? So cute..Hey Jun! You are so sweet!"
Ohmigosh..you guys! >.<


Games and dancing ended the party at 9:30pm. It was so much fun!!! After the party, some of my classmates decided to drink. I wanna join!..but Dad is waiting for me outside in his car.
"Jun, are you coming with them?"
"I wanted to..but can't. It's hard to go home this late."
"Oh by the way! You can join me with my dad going home. We always pass by Marikina. Please come with us so you'll be safe. I'll text my dad so he'll know"
"Ok, thank you! Is it ok with your dad?"
"My dad won't bite, don't worry! Hahaha.."


It's quiet inside the car, hahaha! I thought he was talkative XD We have little chit-chats but then the silence is longer. We actually passed by his house, LOL. Now i know where to go, JK :D


When i arrived home, my sister and my mom got surprised by my dress and my teddy bear. I washed my face and changed to my daily clothes and took pictures of me and my new teddy bear! Hahaha..Then we chatted in facebook and mentioned each other at twitter. I said to him I'll name the teddy bear Jun beause of Jun Matsumoto and his name of course. And he thinks it's crazy to name it, but he agreed :D I think i slept at 3am.


It was so much fun!!! It hurt a little because he thinks of the girl he likes more. But, I was trying to forget that 'hurt'. This should be happy, and yes, i was so happy that time.


Thank you so much Jun..I love you.
(WHAT??!! NO!!)


that's the only nice picture we got :)




Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment