Friday, December 2, 2011

11/29-30/2011

Dear Kami...
Those 2 days are no classes. The 1st day in our real free day in a week and the 2nd days is a holiday, Bonifacio day. I just do nothing, well nothing except doing TONS OF HOMEWORKS!!! I didn't feel my 2 free days because of "mind wrecking" homeworks O.o And because of those homeworks, I didn't get the chance to watch NTV Best Artist last wednesday. But it's fine because if I watch through Keyhole tv, it's so lag and i can't watch properly. Thank God Arashians are so awesome!

About Jun..we didn't talk in those two days. No text, no email, no message in fb. But we talked a super little bit in twitter. He mentioned me and asking about our homeworks. I am a good classmate so I answered him. After that, end of conversation. I just don't want to talk to him, I MIGHT FALL MORE. Please don't be too good to Jun, I might fall.

How are you? Is there snow already? i hope I can see snow.

I hope you keep reading this blog and my other blog. :)

Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment