Friday, December 2, 2011

12/01/2011

Dear Kami...
Hello December!!!

So yesterday was another school day! I miss my classmates already!! Jun? I don't know ;) Thank goodness I finished my homeworks on those 2 free days. I passed them with no problem. I got failing grade in my 1st Psychology quiz last week..And finally I passed my 2 Psychology quizzes yesterday, yippie!!! My 3rd quiz there got 1 wrong answer. Gosh almost perfect!!! And in my PE, we danced a folk dance called "Kasaganaan". It is one of the dances for harvesting time in provinces. I am not good in dancing! :( I always fail to do footsteps and handmoves. Our teacher is kind so I memorized all the steps. I will do my best and practice more!. Then we have a quiz in our Statistics. The level of the quiz is..uhmm..average i guess. My first quiz in Statistics is a failing grade, I hope I can pass it now.

Jun..OHMIGOSH! WHY AM I ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT HIM HERE ON MY DIARY??!!
Ok fine, he is special to me. Yes I admit that I like him. But..yesterday..we didn't talk.
He probably knows that I am getting away from him. But sometimes I can see he is looking at me all the time. He probably says to himself, "Let's chat, please." or "Why are you not talking to me." Then he is not with me going to the train station. After our dismissal, I went out of the room quickly. Then I went to the comfort room to re-touch (you know, girly thing..putting powder and everything). After that, I swiftly left university. In the train station, the security guards are checking bags and things of the passenger before entering the train station. That's why there is always a looooong line outside the station. When I am on the line, I saw Jun! Oh my gosh, he is so fast to reach the station. He probably looked for me because he is sweaty and looking around people. But he didn't saw me and we are not together in the train. maybe he is just 1 train ahead of me. Camz..he is still my bestfriend. I did something wrong to him..i am getting away from him..like he is a disease, and I should avoid him.

Jun, I am sorry. I am just afraid..I might fall in love.
God, please help me.

I hope you are doing fine camz. :)

Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment