Monday, November 28, 2011

11/28/2011


Dear Kami...
You know Jun right?! OK! I admit it, I LIKE HIM!
It started last Saturday night. I had my status on facebook, 
I didn't eat my dinner. No, it's not i am having a diet. I am LOVESICK that's why. GAAAAAAAHHH!!
And then he commented, "I know who's that!" 
"What?!?! WHO?!"
"I'll tell you on Monday :)"
"Tell me already! I will treat you strawberry ice cream if you got it right."
"I'll tell you on Monday! Just relax."


So Monday comes, which is today. While we are walking to our next classroom, I asked him, "HEY! What do you know? Who's that?! Tell me already!! I am nervous.."
"SECRET!!!"
"Stupid guy, just tell me already!!!"
"It's me."
"Huh, What?!"
"It's me right?"
"ARE YOU CRAZY?! HAHAHA!!! you??!! I like YOU??!!!"
"Well it's okay if you like me..."
---and then! Our next classroom is near already, I didn't finish listening to him because I rushed to our classroom. I was blushing. GOSH.


When he said, "It's me right?", I was blushing already. But when he said, "Well it's okay if you like me..." OUCH! That kinda hurt. You know..it's like..it's nothing to him when a girl likes him. I think he is so naive. >.< Because of that, I was totally quiet for a whole day. And I was out of my mind. 


My gosh we are still together going to the train station! O.o While walking, I was so quiet. Before when I was with him, I am so talkative and noisy..but earlier..I was so quiet..and confused. Am I crazy?? He asked me repeatedly, "Why are you quiet? What's wrong?" He probably forgot what he said to me..that..it's ok to "like" him..See? He is kinda naive for a girl's feelings. I just smiled every time he asks me if i'm ok..hiding what I really feel.When we are on our way to the train station, I was almost got hit by a bicycle! I just realized that I was going to be hit by a bicycle when it was so near to me. It was really fast! If it really hit me, I might got bruises, wounds, sprain and probably a broken bone. I was really out of my mind! Thank God he was there and pulled me a little bit. Then he said to the rider, "The traffic light for vehicles is RED! So you should stop right?! ARE YOU STUPID?!" Then the bicycle rider run away. :') Thank you Jun, you are still my savior. But I am so stupid! I was shocked. Totally shocked. I was still quiet. Inside the train..just *SILENCE* I am always leaving the train first because his station is farther that mine. So before the train stops to Araneta Center station(the station where I go out), I spoke to him, "Try to think what you said to me earlier." Then I ran away and went out of the train. I just hope that he remembers it..


Is this love?! or just "like"?! I am so confused. I also hated myself from hiding my feelings. I denied that I like him. But I really do. This is the attitude I hate about myself, BEING SO IMMATURE AND NOT TRUE TO MYSELF. A LIAR OF MY OWN-SELF.


So glad I have no classes tomorrow and on Wednesday. I will not see him. I will feel so intimidated. This is such a confusing day. 


Hope you are doing fine.


Love,
Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment