Monday, November 28, 2011

11/27/2011


Dear Kami...
Yesterday is all-do-nothing day. It's like yesterday is my day off. I have no book in Sociology-Anthropology so I can't do my homework. The good thing is, I can pass my homework up to Thursday. I just chatted with my friends and classmates in facebook. And Jun..gosh Jun again?! You know him right? Just go to my other blog, you'll know him. Why I want to talk about him always?! Maybe he is always around..he is there to talk to me. He is a FRIEND..uhh..BESTFRIEND. Yeah I like him, as a friend only. AHHH! I don't know :/


I was mad at my sister yesterday because she was shouting at me. I don't know to her! >:/ That's why I won't let her accompany me going to the mall in Dec.4. On Dec.4, the students in our university will watch a play in a cinema in a mall. It will be in SM North Edsa at 4pm. But Jun and I wanted to go there at 12noon because we want to wander around the mall, of course with other friends. My sister told me she wanted to go too with her boyfriend. And now I am mad at her, I will let her accompany me, IF she is the one who will tell our parents that she want to go to the mall with me and if they will allow her.


Anyhow, I thought you are gonna leave your accounts after your birthday? Hmm..I think you are having a hard time. Think deeply girl..gambatte!! :)


Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment