Saturday, November 26, 2011

11/26/2011


Dear Kami...
How's the birthday girl? Hahaha..CAKE!!! Where is the food? Joke :D
So again, this will be my Diary. :) I will post EVERYDAY. If I don't have time posting on my computer, I use my phone and type notes, then copy-paste to my new post when I am free :)


OK!!! so..Earlier, I got failing results in our Filipino subject, hahaha! I studied!!! But when the quiz started, gosh my mind got almost blank! In our Chemistry class, we determined the acidity of the vinegar. The liquid turned to pink!!! It is so cute! You'll know it more maybe when you have Chemistry in highschool or in college. In our Literature class..all I can say is DIRTY. Our professor explains to us 3 poems about sex O.o My innocent mind goes dirty, hahahaha!!! Well, I think I should know about sex because you know, I study medicine ;) In English class, I always recite! I LOVE ENGLISH! but I suck in Sciences. What a kind of Medical Technology student am I? XD
Do you know Jun? He is now my new bestfriend :) *HAPPY* We ride the same train but my house is still waaaaay too far from his house. When I am with him, I went hyper and very happy! Jun <3


How's your birthday? How did you celebrate? What are your gifts from your friends? Please tell me~~~ And most especially, what's your food???!!! Hahaha..I have no classes tomorrow, thank God there are few homeworks. Take care~


Love,
Lexi ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment