Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Kami!!!

Dear Kami...
camz!!!!! it's your birthday!!! i love you so much! I want to dedicate this song to you. one time, i'll be the one who'll sing this, hahaha! you really love bruno mars right? this song is about friendship, perfect for us! :)


you will leave one of your hobbies for an important reason, but i know you can do it! i will always support you, i am always here, you can always count on me. i called you bestfriend..so it means, i am always here though we are far away, always thinking of you. just send me a message anytime you are free, just bored, or you have a problem. i am here to give you my advice, i will do my best! we are also sisters ne? but sometimes you have more mature thinking than me :D

i will try my best to update this diary every other day..and if possible, everyday. i love you so much <3

this blog is for your birthday present, for YOU, and for our friendship ;)
take care always :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMI!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH \(^O^)/

Love,
Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment